Acer Palmatum Maple Plant – Momiji “Bloodgood”
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Form: Bush.
- Botanical Name: Acer Palmatum.
- Common Name: Acero Palmato, Acero Giapponese, Momiji.
- Original: Appartenente alla Famiglia delle Aceraceae originario dell’Estremo Oriente (Giappone, Korea, Taiwan, Cina).
- Variety: Bloodgood
- Color: From Bordeaux color in spring, tending to bronze in the summer to get to have a red-purple color in autumn before falling.
- Foliage: Deciduous Leaf.
- Form: Small, lobes 5-9.
How to Grow
- Resistance to Cold: Up to -20 ° / -25 °.
- Exposure: Partial shade or in the sun during the morning and shade in the afternoon.
How to Keep
- Pruning: It does not require special pruning, just in case you want to delete branches in unwanted positions.
- Irrigation: Water thoroughly after planting. Then providing only water when the soil is almost dry.