Ascolana Olive Tree 3 years
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Ascolana for Table Olives.
- Pollinators: Itrana.
- Size: Large and unusual.
- Season: Middle of September.
- Culturability: It must be grown in fresh, well-limestone soils. High resistance to cold and to scabies, while suffering the fly.
- Productivity: High.
- Oil Yield: Medium-high.
- Forcefulness: Medium vigor, a thick and dense foliage, and an erect posture.