Ascolana Olive Tree
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 140~150 cm.
Container: ø 20 cm.
Age: 2 years.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
Out of stock
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Ascolana for Table Olives.
- Pollinators: Itrana.
- Size: Large and unusual.
- Season: Middle of September.
- Culturability: It must be grown in fresh, well-limestone soils. High resistance to cold and to scabies, while suffering the fly.
- Productivity: High.
- Oil Yield: Medium-high.
- Forcefulness: Medium vigor, a thick and dense foliage, and an erect posture.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.