Coscia di Monaca di Ponzano Plum Tree
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Plum.
- Particularity: Ancient fruit. Rustic plant, pendulous and resistant to parasitic adversity. Variety suitable for fresh consumption and drying.
- Variety: Coscia di Monaca di Ponzano.
- Color: The peel is light yellow with reddish shades. The pulp is an intense yellow color.
- Size: Medium.
- Pulp: Firm, juicy. Easily detaches from the core.
- Flavor: Very sweet.
- Season: Beginning of July.