Dipladenia or Sundaville – Pot 30cm – Pink
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 170 cm.
Container: ø 30 cm.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
- Category: Dipladenia.
- Particularity: Evergreen climbing plant.
- Variety: Dipladenia, Sundaville.
- Color: Pink.
- Form: Specifically, cylindrical, narrow at the base, wider and rounded at the top.
- Flowering Period: Spring and Summer.
- Color: Dark green.
- Form: Oval, smooth, pointed and of modest size.
How to Grow
- Resistance to Cold: Protect from frost. It dies at temperatures lower than 5°C ~ 8°C. The optimum growth temperature is between 18°C ~ 22°C by day and 14°C ~ 16°C at night.
- Exposure: Full sun, (it grows well in partial shade but produce few flowers and many leaves).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.