Dolce di Perugia Olive Tree 6 years
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Typical Umbria(Italy) variety.
- Variety: Dolce di Perugia for Table Olives.
- Size: Average.
- Season: Early harvest.
- Culturability: Cultivar that tolerates cold, cycloconium and rogue while it is susceptible to conditions of limited water availability.
- Productivity: Average, but fairly constant.
- Oil Yield: Average.
- Forcefulness: High, which can take on great development and with a tendency of ascension.