Dwarf Pomegranate – Punica Granatum Dwarf Gracilis Plant
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 20~25 cm.
Container: ø 20 cm.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
- Category: Dwarf Pomegranate, Punica Granatum Dwarf Gracilis.
- Particularity: Ornamental plant, bushy shrub that can be grown in pots on terraces and balconies, or in the ground to form the low hedges.
- Deciduous: It loses its leaves in winter by staying with the attacked fruit.
- Color: Light green.
- Form: Small, oblong with slightly wavy edge.
- Color: Orange-red.
- Form: They have a tough cup that holds 5 to 7 oval petals and slightly curled on the edge, in colors from red to pale yellow. Once fallen remains the tuft of stamens, which is also very ornamental.
- Flowering Period: May – September.
How to Grow
- Resistance to Cold: -10° C.
- Exposure: Full sun.