Goshiki False Holly
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 40~50 cm.
Container: ø 24 cm.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Category: Osmanthus Heterophyllus.
- Common Name: False Holly, Holly Osmanthus, Holly Olive.
- Particularity: The species used in gardens are generally hardy, however, their outdoor cultivation with excellent results in areas where winters are not too rigid.
- Variety: Goshiki.
- Slow-growing evergreen shrubs.
- Color: Green color from yellow margins.
- Form: Holly. elliptic to oval to oblong, deeply toothed, leathery, glossy, up to 6 cm, often without thorns on mature plants.
- Color: White.
- Form: Bloom in small bunches axillary flowers, followed by fruits tubular fragrant blue-blacks up to 1cm long.
- Flowering Period: From late summer to autumn.