Hydrangea Macrophylia Red
From € 500,00.
Container: ø 22 cm.
- Category: Hydrangea.
- Variety: Hydrangea Macrophylia.
- Particularity: popular ornamental plants, grown for their large flower heads.
- Color: Red.
- Form: Usually the flower heads contain two types of flowers: small inconspicuous flowers in the center or inside of the head, and large, showy flowers with large colored sepals (tepals). These showy flowers are often extended in a ring, or outside of the small flowers.
- Flowering Period: Summer.
- Color: Green.
- Form: Sharpened with toothed margins.
How to Grow
- Esposure: Partial shade, shade.