Lagerstroemia Indica – Shrub – Pink
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Commonly known as: Crape Myrtle.
- Form: Shrub.
- Flowering Period: September – October.
- Form: It produces flowers in bunches (even if they are actually false flowers), even 20 cm long.
- With the going of the season it also produces abundant seeds. In the adult subjects, during autumn and winter, the bark flakes creating a very decorative effect.
- Leaves alternate, elliptic of a beautiful dark green, red when ticking and before falling.