Maurino Olive Tree 3 years
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Maurino – for Olive Oil.
- Size: Medium-large.
- Season: Early Harvest.
- Culturability: Native of Lucca area. Widespread in much of the Italian territory, especially in central Italy.
- Productivity: Discreet, slightly alternating.
- Oil Yield: Good. Best quality.
- Forcefulness: Average, upright, thick and bushy, pendulous branches.