Maurino Olive Tree
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 140~150 cm.
Container: ø 20 cm.
Age: 2 years.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Maurino – for Olive Oil.
- Size: Medium-large.
- Season: Early Harvest.
- Culturability: Native of Lucca area. Widespread in much of the Italian territory, especially in central Italy.
- Productivity: Discreet, slightly alternating.
- Oil Yield: Good. Best quality.
- Forcefulness: Average, upright, thick and bushy, pendulous branches.