Moraiolo Olive Tree
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Moraiolo – for Olive Oil.
- 1/2 Autofertile.
- Pollinators: Pendolino.
- Size: Medium-small.
- Season: End of October.
- Culturability: Although it prefers hilly terrain is suitable for various soils.
- Productivity: High and constant.
- Oil Yield: Good quality and appreciated for its fruity aroma with bitter and spicy nuances.
- Forcefulness: Vigor limited, little voluminous hair and bushy average.