Pizzutello Nero Grape Vine
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
- Category: Table Grape Vine.
- Particularity: Ancient Fruit.
- Variety: Pizzutello Nero, Cornet Grape (black skin).
*No need for Pollinators.
- Size: Average large bunch, a little sparse and stubby sometimes elongated winged. Medium-large berries, elongated, slightly curved.
- Flavor: Fleshy pulp, crisp, pleasant sweet taste.
- Season: End of September.