Super Starking Apple Tree – Pot 26cm
From € 500,00.
*Hight: 170~200 cm.
Container: ø 24~26 cm.
Age: 4 years.
*The height of the plant depends on the season, pruning and maintenance.
- Category: Apple Tree.
- Variety: Super Starking.
- Color: White, Rosé.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Foliage: Deciduous.
- Color: Red.
- Dimensions: Big.
- Pulp: White cream, soda and very tasty
- *Production: very productive.
* The Fruiting Plants begin to be productive from the second to the fourth year of the plant, in direct proportion to age itself.
- Season: Autumn.
How to Grow
- Adult Height: 5-10 meters.
- Resistance to Cold: Rustic plant, tolerant to cold up to -20 ° C.
- How: Size of the hole twice the pot in which the plant was delivered. After it capsized, export the plant from the pot with a few taps. After you enter the plant in the hole, tie it to a stake as a tutor and cover with the same land previously raised.
- Distance: From 3 to 4 meters apart Plant.
- Exposure: Everywhere. The apple tree grows in all conditions, preferring full sun exposure, cool climate and hilly areas between 600 and 1,000 meters above sea level.
- Ground: It grows in any well-drained soil, preferring deep soils and well drained.
- When: The plants can be planting all year.
How to Keep
- Manure: During the planting and late winter. See Natural Manure.
- Pruning: At the fall of the leaves, during dormancy, remove dead branches or emaciated and cut so as to give the tree the preferred form. Prune the branches too close together to improve aeration and exposure of fruits to light and facilitate the collection.
- Irrigation: Water thoroughly during the planting of the plant. Follow with frequent watering, not abundant. Reduce watering one (1) month before harvest.