Taggiasca Olive Tree 3 years
Availability and sale details
To check availability, sale details and proceed with the purchase, please follow the button.
Liguria, Imperia, Italy
- Category: Olive (Edible).
- Particularity: Little rustic variety, sensitive to cold and drought.
- Variety: Taggiasca – for Olive Oil – for Table Olives.
- Color: Purplish black.
- Size: Small.
- Productivity: Consistently high.
- Oil Yield: Very high.
- Forcefulness: Large, semi pendulous, rather thick foliage, hanging branches